Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just thought of sharing


Hi Friends,

Nice one :) Just thought of sharing...                                                                


THE HARDEST PART OF FAITH !!!                                  
                                                                
 --Gary Wilkerson                                               
                                                                
                                                                
 When I was a boy my father taught me one of the best            
 faith-lessons I have ever                                      
 learned. “Son, the hardest part of faith is always the last    
 half hour. When                                           
 you feel like giving up; when you feel that your life is off   
 track; when you                                             
 don’t hear from God anymore, just hold on — because the last   
 half hour is                                                   
 the hardest part of faith.”                                     
                                                                
 Have you ever driven on a long journey? You go hundreds of     
 miles and the trip                                             
 is going just fine. Finally you see a sign that says your      
 destination is just                                            
 30 miles down the road. That last 30 miles can seem almost as  
 long as the 500                                                
 miles you have just traveled. The last half hour of a journey  
 is sometimes the                                               
 hardest because you’re almost there and you have to hold on    
 just a little                                                  
 longer.                                                         
                                                                
 “For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the
 will of God                                                    
 you may receive what is promised” (Hebrews 10:36, ESV).        
                                                                
 I know some of you feel like giving up but I want to encourage 
 you to hold on                                                  
 just a little longer. You feel like the dream is not going to  
 come to reality                                                
 but God is saying to you, “Just hold on, child. Hold on,       
 church. Hold on a                                               
 few more minutes. Hold on a few more weeks — because your      
 victory is just                                                
 around the corner!”                                            
                                                                 
 I cannot tell you how many people I have met who had a word    
 from God but the                                               
 answer was slow in coming, they abandoned hope and now are     
 living a life of                                                
 mediocrity. If they had held on just a little longer, all the  
 things God had                                                 
 spoken would have come true. But they have withdrawn from      
 faith; withdrawn from                                           
 valor; withdrawn from vision and purpose. They are living a    
 life of quiet                                                  
 desperation because they no longer trust God or believe Him for
 great things.                                                   
 They are moving in their own strength without the power of God.
                                                                
 Do not give up hope. God is saving the best for last!    

No comments:

Post a Comment